Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan
Add the onions and pumpkin and gently cook for 12 mins, until soft.
Pour the stock into the pan,
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins until the squash is very soft. Pour the cream into the pan, bring back to the boil.
blend the soup for a smooth consistency, otherwise the pumpkin will takes on an unpleasant texture
Season with salt and pepper.
Add thyme, garlic & parsley OR curry powder and garlic OR fried bacon OR a combination of these according to your preferences.
Clocks and Telling the Time Worksheets
KS1 English - Oxford Reading Tree Worksheets (all original books available at Amazon)
Maths Worksheet Downloads (KS1)
- 2D shapes
- 2D shapes No. 2
- Even Numbers
- Even Numbers 2
- How many 20s/50s
- Sentence questions (cartons of orange)
- Simple Adding 1
- Simple Adding 2
- Simple Adding 3
- Subtraction 1
- Times Table 1 (fives and tens)
- Times Table 2 (twos)
- Times Table 3 (threes)
- Times Table 4 (fours mixed)
- Times Table 5 (fours in order)
- Times Table 6 (fours and fives)
- Times Table 7 (fives)
- Times Table 8 (sixes and sevens)
- Times Table 9
- practice questions for Key stage 1, level 2 Mathematics